- At least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US.
- Clean driving record with reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass random drug testing, FBI/BCI fingerprint and background check
- Able to obtain a Concealed Carry Weapon Permit (CCW) and pass the Ohio armed security course through O.P.O.T.A.
- Ideal candidate with law enforcement and security trainings and certifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field is desirable.
- Minimum High School or G.E.D equivalent is required.
- Overseeing the delivery of the product and the transporting of currency to and from the plant, the dispensaries, and the processors.
- Monitoring the front gate and seeing that all visitors and/or vendors are escorted to the proper location.
- During any new construction or anytime repairs are made on site by contractors or vendors, security officers are needed and will be, or will provide, escorts for said contractors and vendors.
- Security Officer must be willing to help in all areas of the plant as needed (assistance in Cultivation, Post- Harvest and Processing.
- Security officers will monitor cameras; they will be assigned times to monitor cameras in the dispensaries and review footage from the opening and closing of the dispensaries and will create written reports.
- Monitor the grow facility, areas within the plant, and exterior areas.
- Security officers will perform regular maintenance by checking lighting, perimeter fencing, and all areas inside or outside of the plant for items that need repaired or replaced as it relates to.